- Fully Cloud based – no installation required
- Touch-based interface for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Google Android (data capture and randomisation)
- Multi-language user interface and CRF
With just an internet connection you can log into the system, easily design your study and capture clinical data in your preferred language without any special hardware or software installation.
A new way for managing your clinical trials
Concerned about eDC users’ acceptance?
eClinica eDC can be used on iPhone, iPad, iPod and Google Android devices. A computer is no longer required. Investigators can use our eDC easily and quickly from everywhere, on any operating system and any browser.
Promises of an eDC are rationalisation of clinical trials processes and optimisation of R&D investments.
eClinica does more and brings innovation in your Clinical Trials with the most advanced eDC, meaning facilitated use and more flexibility by guaranteeing data integrity and safety.
Usability and flexibility
- Easy study design and setup with drag and drop function (study design editor). No need of eClinica support to design your studies
- Creation of e-CRFs, queries, sites, users and roles by sponsor
- Multi-studies based
- Multi-languages (280 languages)– the interface language automatically adapts according to the user’s browser language preferences
- Accessible on iPhone, iPad, Google Android…Investigators can use it easily and quickly from everywhere
- Interaction with various communication channels: emails, SMS, Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS)
- Web service compatible for integration to or by third party solutions
- Third-party Patient Diary Connectivity
- Electronic signature and data source verification capabilities
- Fully automated CFR-21 part 11 audit trail
- Improved speed to trial data (in terms of access and quality)
- Data entry formatting based on regular expressions
- Automatic and manual queries
- Online reports
Foundation on standards
- GCP (Good Clinical Practices) compliant
- Compliance with CDISC© standards. eClinica eDC offers a complete set of CDASH standard from templates to make the protocol design even faster
- Full support to enable compliance with GCP, 21 CFR Part 11 and other regulatory guidances
- Pure CDISC© ODM Native Database Model (Operational Data Model)
State of the art Web Technology
- Pure W3C, Web 2.0
- Cross browser (IE 6+, Firefox 1.5 Mac & PC, Safari 3+, Chrome 3+, Opera 9+)
- Fully Cloud Based – no deployment on your server, no installation, plug-in or ActiveX require
- Technologies: Java, Hibernate, Ext-JS Framework